- TrustPower is commited to the use of renewable energy technologies in electricity generation, with a current generation portfolio based entirely on renewable energy.
- TrustPower operates 36 hydroelectric stations located throughout New Zealand and wind farms on the Tararua Ranges and at Mahinerangi which together generate more than 2500 GWh of energy per annum.
- TrustPower also currently has two wind farms with resource consents, one at Mahinerangi with 164 MW of potential expansion and another 240 MW development at Kaiwera Downs in Southland.
- The Deep Stream hydro development near Lake Mahinerangi was commissioned in the second quarter of 2008.
- TrustPower has fully consented hydro schemes in Marlborough’s Wairau Valley and on the Arnold River on the South Island’s West Coast.
- TrustPower also has wind interests in Australia and is currently building a 350 GWh/annum farm on the Barunga ranges in South Australia. TrustPower is looking to build further wind farms in South Australia to suit customer demand.
- Trustpower has signed an agreement to supply Belgian energy producer Electrabel with 228,000 carbon credits from TrustPower's Tararua II Wind Farm over the period 2008-2012.
TrustPower Limited has approximately 1.1 million Assigned Amount Units (AAus) produced from its renewable generation portfolio available.
For any carbon enquiries please contact us at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: TrustPower have Verified Emission Reductions (VERs) available for sale from the Tararua Windfarm.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.