Are you a successful, motivated and energetic university graduate who is looking to start a highly fulfilling career? The Trustpower Graduate Programme could be ideal — for both of us.
Our Graduate needs are diverse. Previous Trustpower Graduates have worked across all facets of our business, from IT to Generation, Trading to Marketing, and Commercial Operations to Strategy, to name but a few.
Each of our Graduate opportunities are designed with a bespoke approach and determined by actual business needs at that time. The result is a graduate role which supports the business to deliver on our strategy and operational plan, whilst also providing a varied and challenging growth opportunity. The timeframe for each graduate opportunity will be dependent on the nature of the role, for example, a Graduate Markets Analyst may have 12-18 month graduate development programme before they are able to move into a fully-fledged Markets Analyst role, whereas a Graduate Engineer may have a 2-3 year programme before they have had the experience and exposure to be considered a fully-fledged Engineer. This fluid approach to recruiting and developing our graduates ensures that whomever we appoint into that role gets the best possible opportunity to undertake challenging, varied and relevant work which sees them adding immediate value to our business and prepares them for a permanent role in their field of expertise.
As a Graduate at Trustpower you can expect:
- A Graduate development role which provides you with a clear development path, and the experience and business exposure to prepare you for a permanent role in your field of expertise.
- Projects and learning opportunities across the wider Trustpower business.
- A tailored development plan for the duration of the programme which includes training, projects and exposure to the wider Trustpower business.
- Expert mentoring and support.
Here’s what you need to apply:
- Recent graduate or about to graduate.
- Keen to work in a highly motivated team.
- Excellent communicator in diverse situations.
- Positive and adaptable.
- Ambitious and committed, with a passion to set and achieve goals.
- Excited by the opportunity to plan and deliver business projects.
The nature of the qualifications required for each Graduate role will be dependent on the skills and expertise required by the business unit we are recruiting for. All of our Graduate positions are advertised on our Trustpower careers website and on Seek and Trademejobs. Our adverts include specifics on the range of degree level qualifications that we are ideally looking for at any given time.